WHY DURA MOLD
dura mold has decades of experience and satisfied customers
With decades of experience and satisfied customers, Dura Mold has what it takes to become the trusted and reliable partner you can count on to design, build, test, and deliver superior-quality, high-performance, long-lasting tools at a competitive price.
- We listen.
- We understand your needs.
- We have a broad depth of experience over many years.
- We solve problems and provide solutions.
- We are a trusted and reliable partner.
- We have the resources and the equipment.
- We deliver superior-quality and high-performance products.
- We deliver “Service with Integrity.”
To better understand what that means, here’s a closer look:
Dura Mold specializes in building die cast dies, plastic injection molds, and prototype tools.
While our core competency is die cast dies, we have over 20 years of experience building plastic injection molds and prototype tooling.
THE INDUSTRIES WE SERVE ARE:
- Large-Scale Automotive (dies)
- We partner with OEMs & Tier 1 suppliers (dies)
- Heavy Equipment Transmission/Gear Cases (dies)
- ORV (dies)
- Indoor/Outdoor Power Tools (dies & molds)
- “Under the Hood” Automotive Components (molds)
- Pet Product Industries (molds)
SERVICES, CERTIFICATIONS, & RESOURCES
- Quick-Turn Components
- Drawdown/Sub-Inserts that include logo, P/N, & part changes. Plus, gating areas, material savers, & shut-offs
- Engineering & Consulting Services, Including
- Die Refurbishing & Repair
- Reverse Engineering
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Dedicated Customer Service Cells
- Dedicated Project Managers
- Capacity for Large-Tonnage tools (4,500T)
- Broad Range of Tooling Equipment & Specialized Quality Inspection Instruments
- Customer Service Warehousing
These are just some of the reasons why we believe that Dura Mold has what it takes to become the trusted and reliable partner you can count on.